Illuminate your skin and fade away sun tans with daily use of NEUD Skin Brightening Tan Removal Face Wash. It is enriched with kesar (saffron), haldi (turmeric) and chandan (sandalwood). Kesar helps lighten skin complexion and remove tanning, acne scars and dark spots. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of haldi brighten the skin. Chandan heals and helps improve skin elasticity and reduce pigmentation.
- Enriched with kesar, haldi, chandan, aloe vera juice, mulberry & licorice extracts
- Kesar (saffron) helps lighten skin complexion and remove tanning, acne scars, blemishes and dark spots
- Haldi (turmeric) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may help brighten the skin
- Chandan (sandalwood) helps heal, improve skin elasticity and reduce pigmentation
- A quality product from NEUD, known for its premium personal care products including Natural Hair Inhibitor, Hair Removal Spray, After Hair Removal Lotion, Hair Spa and Facial Kits, Lipsticks, Perfumes, Mist Sprays and Serums
HOW TO USE
Apply NEUD Skin Brightening Tan Removal Face Wash on wet face and neck. Massage with fingertips in circular motion to work up a rich lather. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Use twice daily.
Acrypol® ET-1, CAPB, Glycerine, SLES, DMDM Hydantoin, EDTA, Aloe Vera Juice, Xanthan Gum, Perfume, Turmeric Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Saffron Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Mulberry & Licorice Extracts, Purified Water.
Each pack includes 70ml NEUD Skin Brightening Tan Removal Face Wash for Men and Women.
For topical use only. Do not ingest. Patch test recommended before use. Rinse with clean water and seek medical advice in case of eye contact. Close the cap tightly after use. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep away from the reach of children.
NEUD is a registered trademark of Wet and Dry Personal Care Private Limited. Any imitation of logo, label and design shall be considered as an infringement of the Intellectual Property Act. Color of product may vary due to natural ingredients. Results vary from person to person.