NEUD Milan Da Vinci is a dynamic, alluring, intriguing and sensual luxury perfume that exudes the essence of raw masculine energy. It is a must-have for the man who embodies the energetic cosmopolitan city lifestyle.
The top notes open with a fresh burst of zesty bergamot, grapefruit and lavender to capture the essence of expansive outdoors. The heart notes of ginger, violet, sage, spicy, petitgrain, and gardenia add an intriguing layer to subtly contrast the base notes. The bottom notes of musk, labdanum, sandalwood, vetiver, guaiac wood, doscaroldeo, woody, and musky linger on with a deep sensual base.
NEUD Milan Da Vinci is made with advanced CP technology for a super long-lasting performance, brilliance and clarity. This 100ml fragrance bottle gives you more than 800 full spritzes of this lavish Eau De Parfum. It is ozone friendly and does not contain any CFCs.
- First time in India, made with advanced CP technology for long lasting performance, brilliance and clarity.
- NEUD Milan Da Vinci is a dynamic and alluring luxury perfume that embodies the essence of raw masculine energy.
- Each 100ml luxury perfume bottle gives you more than 800 full spritzes.
- A must-have for the man who embodies the energetic cosmopolitan city lifestyle, it captures the essence of expansive outdoors with a fresh zesty burst, intrigue and a deep sensual base.
- A quality product from premium personal care brand, NEUD, known for its exotic face serums, mist sprays and more.
HOW TO USE
Spray 1-2 spritzes on your pulse points, neck, chest and shoulders from at least 10-15cm away.
Ethyl Alcohol Denatured (95% V/V), Fragrance, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Diethyl Phthalate
Do not spray on cuts, wounds or broken skin. Patch test recommended. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, intense heat or fire. For topical application only. Do not ingest spray on eyes. Keep away from children. Do not store at temperature above 120° F/ 50° C.
NEUD is a registered trademark of Wet and Dry Personal Care Private Limited. Any imitation of logo, label or design will be considered an infringement of intellectual property.