NEUD Manhattan Hills is a refreshing and invigorating scent that transports your senses to a sunny coastal paradise. It is a must-have perfume for the man who wants to exude confidence and sophistication.
The crisp top notes of lemon, marine, mandarin, and aromatic evoke the feeling of a cool ocean breeze. The heart notes of neroli burst to add a floral and citrusy touch. The fragrance evolves into a woody blend of warm amber and sweet fruity aroma. Musk and ambery notes add a sensual and alluring depth, making it perfect for all occasions.
NEUD Manhattan Hills is made with advanced CP technology for a super long-lasting performance, brilliance and clarity. This 100ml fragrance bottle gives you more than 800 full spritzes of this lavish Eau De Parfum. It is ozone friendly and does not contain any CFCs.
- First time in India, made with advanced CP technology for long lasting performance, brilliance and clarity.
- NEUD Manhattan Hills is a refreshing and invigorating scent that transports your senses to a sunny coastal paradise.
- Each 100ml luxury perfume bottle gives you more than 800 full spritzes.
- A must-have perfume for the man who wants to exude confidence and sophistication, it evokes the feeling of a cool ocean breeze with a woody, citrusy and sensual aroma, making it perfect for all occasions.
- A quality product from premium personal care brand, NEUD, known for its exotic face serums, mist sprays and more.
HOW TO USE
Spray 1-2 spritzes on your pulse points, neck, chest and shoulders from at least 10-15cm away.
Ethyl Alcohol Denatured (95% V/V), Fragrance, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Diethyl Phthalate
Do not spray on cuts, wounds or broken skin. Patch test recommended. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, intense heat or fire. For topical application only. Do not ingest spray on eyes. Keep away from children. Do not store at temperature above 120° F/ 50° C.
NEUD is a registered trademark of Wet and Dry Personal Care Private Limited. Any imitation of logo, label or design will be considered an infringement of intellectual property.