Does your skin become dry due to frequent bathing, harsh chemicals in some soaps, medical conditions, genetic composition, or seasonal variations like chilly winters? Do you experience discomfort, itchiness, sensitivity, soreness, and skin infections caused by cracks? NEUD Goat Milk Moisturizing Lotion hydrates the skin deeply without any harsh chemicals. Goat milk is naturally loaded with Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), which remove age spots, prevent wrinkles, brighten skin complexion, remove dead skin cells and promote generation of new skin cells.
The fat globules in goat milk have small molecular size, which allow AHAs to penetrate the skin deeply to lock skin moisture and keep it baby soft. Each time you use NEUD moisturizing lotion, you get softer, smoother and younger-looking skin all day long. Caprylic acid found in goat milk has natural antimicrobial properties that prevent skin infections. Goat milk also contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, C, D and E, as well as minerals like potassium, magnesium and selenium that help reduce wrinkles, retain moisture, and nourish the skin.
NEUD Goat Milk Moisturising Lotion is suitable for all skin types and is especially beneficial for people with dry skin.
Benefits of goat milk in skin and hair care are even trusted by dermatologists. Dr.Manu Saksena, Senior Dermatologist, Apollo Cradle Royale says, “Goat milk is a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals”. Dr. Deepti Grover, Skin Specialist at Cosmoderma Skin Clinic adds, “Goat milk is redefining the future of medicine. It has more calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamins than many other cosmetic ingredients”. Holistic Skin Care’s Integrative and Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Sonali Choudhary says, “Goat milk contains high protein, fat and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that can penetrate deeply to nourish skin and improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.” Dr. Shivani Bhandari, Aesthetic Dermatologist at BeautiQ Masah Skinclinic believes, “Goat milk is the skin’s superfood. It locks in moisture to hydrate the skin gently. It also helps keep the skin looking like new.” Dr. Shikha Gupta, Aesthetic Dermatologist at SkinKonnect shares, “Goat milk is a rich source of lactic acid with high bioavailability.”
Also try our other products in this range, including NEUD Goat Milk Face Wash, NEUD Goat Milk Shampoo and NEUD Goat Milk Hair Conditioner.
- PREVENTS DRYNESS - NEUD Goat Milk Moisturizing Skin Lotion forms a protective layer on your skin to obstruct dryness due to chilly weather.
- BRIGHTENS SKIN COMPLEXION - Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) in goat milk help remove age spots, prevent wrinkles, brighten skin complexion, remove dead skin cells and promote generation of new skin cells.
- KEEPS SKIN BABY SOFT – Tiny fat molecules in goat milk allow AHAs to penetrate the skin epidermis deeply to lock skin moisture and keep it baby soft.
- PREVENTS SKIN INFECTIONS - Caprylic acid in goat milk has natural antimicrobial properties that prevent skin infections.
- REDUCES WRINKLES - Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, C, D and E, as well as minerals like potassium, magnesium and selenium in goal milk help reduce wrinkles, retain moisture, and nourish the skin.
HOW TO USE
Wash affected skin area on face or body, preferably with NEUD Goat Milk Face Wash. Apply NEUD Goat Milk Moisturizing Lotion liberally. Massage gently with upward strokes. Apply 15 minutes before any make-up.
Goat Milk, Lemon Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Coconut Jelly, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerine, Purified Water.
Only for external use. Do not ingest. Wash with plenty of water in case of contact with eyes. Keep away from direct sunlight or sources of intense heat.
This product contains natural ingredients that may result in slight variation in color. It does not affect the quality and safety of this product. Results may vary from person to person.
Each pack contains NEUD Goat Milk Premium Moisturizing Lotion (300ml pump bottle), a pack insert, and a free water-resistant multi-purpose zipper pouch.